HISTORICAL JAKARTA3 Days 2 Nights
DAY 01 ARRIVAL JAKARTA (L,D)Your arrival in Jakarta. You will picked up by our guide. Meeting service and directly to Sunda Kelapa harbour where the portuguesse traded with the Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran in the early 16th century. We will through the bustling city, Presidential Palace, National Monuman, Banteng square. Night Stay in Jakarta.
DAY 02 KOTA TUA (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, continuing our programme to visit Old Batavia. We can see many buildings. It was Dutch Government building. After Lunch we will visit National museum and also Lubang buaya Monumen of Pancasila. Before Back to hotel we will visit some RPTRA that built by Governor Ahok.
DAY 03 JAKARTA DEPARTURE (B,L,D)Free Programme until time to transfer to the airport.
- All tours & transfer as explained on itinerary
- Private AC transportation
- Transfer in
- Toll & parking fees
- 2 nights accommodation as specified by twin sharing basis
- Meals as specified
- 2 bottles mineral water 600ml served daily for each participants
- Entrance & donation fees
- English speaking guide
- First aid kit
- International Flight tickets and its airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Tipping for Driver & Guide
- Optional tours
- Additional meals/services